Wednesday, July 20, 2011

19 years old, am I a loser?

Hello Yahoo Answers. So I just have a simple question to ask all of you, do you think I'm a loser? Here's the low down on myself. I graduated high school last year (2010) and decided to take a year off to save money for college and just relax. However things didn't go as smoothly as I thought they would. You see, first of all this job I work at hasn't been going well. I began working at this place (a movie-theater) just before graduation and since day 1 no one has liked me there. In fact, I seem to be scaring both my co-workers and the customers/guests away on a daily basis. Now I have made an effort to find another job, but I have largely been unsuccessful and thus I'm unhappy to report that I have been scaring my co-workers and other people away for well over a year now. In fact, I think I've developed a sort of social stigma as a lot of people began giving me dirty looks in my community/neighborhood (this movie-theater is just a few blocks away from home. I've also had people yell obscenities at me when I walk down the street). I only work part time and hours fluctuate from nothing to well over 20 per week. I also still live with my parents, but I'm planning on pursuing a 4 year degree starting this fall (hooray 3 months!). I don't get out much and I only see my friends every so often. I also play a lot of video games. I'm currently doing some job hunting on craigslist as that seems to garner better results. I will quit my current job before college starts. What do you think Yahoo Answers? By the way I'm a guy in case no one knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment