Thursday, July 21, 2011

Should I move out of Miami for a job offer in Chicago, IL?

I'm currently living in Miami but the job market here isn't that great so I recently started applying for jobs in some of the larger US cities. Well, after interviewing with a company in Chicago a couple weeks ago, they just extended an offer to me today and I told them I would have an answer by the end of the week. It's a good company and the pay is along the lines of what I'm looking for, but now I obviously have to relocate. A part of me really wants to go, because Chicago is a great city with a lot of educated professionals, culture, beautiful architecture, and generally has a lot to offer, but is it worth leaving the sunshine and warm climate here in Miami to go to the freezing midwest?? Please let me know your thoughts!! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment