Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I didn't mean what i said to my brother how should i fix this?

Please give me some advice to fix this, Yesterday we got into a fight for something i got mad at and i threw my anger at him. we got into an argument and he said something about him being an older brother and he does everything for me and i said something that i should have never said! i told him that i didn't ask him to be the older brother. and he said that he was done, i was old enough to be on my own now. hours later i realized what i have done, i felt so childish for the things i said and for being mad at such a simple thing, i have forgotten that words are really strong and should have just said something else, or just clamped my mouth shut (i don't think he'll even talk to me now). i want to say sorry but i know that sorry isn't enough anymore because I've been saying sorry for so long that i feel that sorry is just an empty word now. what should i do to fix this? i don't want to be a sister who hasn't talked to her brother for 30 years D: hes 26 and I'm 17 if that helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment